PDF Password Remover 2.1
PDF Password Remover is a small, yet powerful PDF decryption utility.
The standard security provided by PDF consists of two different methods and two different passwords, 'user password' and 'owner password'. A PDF document may be protected by password for opening ('user' password) and the document may also specify operations that should be restricted even when the document is decrypted: printing; copying text and graphics out of the document; modifying the document; and adding or modifying text notes and AcroForm fields (using 'owner' password).
PDF Password Remover can be used to decrypt protected PDF files which have 'owner' password set, preventing the file from editing, printing, selecting text and graphics (and copying them into the Clipboard), or adding/changing annotations and form fields. PDF Password Remover doesn't work with documents which have 'user' password (preventing the files from being opened), if both user and owner passwords are unknown the PDF Password Remover will fail.
- Really attractive, super easy to use interface.
- Open, import, export, convert and share PDF files.
- Remove PDF password and all restrictions.
- Remove the security settings from your encrypted PDF file is instant.
- Decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, removing restrictions on printing, editing, copying.
- Send documents as email attachments
- Air print any part or all of a document
- Send files to iBook, PDF Reader, GoodReader and other apps ("Open In.." integration)
- WiFi file transfer (Browser or Webdav clients)
- USB file transfer (iTunes file sharing)
PDF Password Remover
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed crashing while removing copy restriction.
- Improved performance, stability, and user-friendly.