Password Manager and Secure Document Store
* Do you have too many passwords, PINs etc?
With IDGuard you need to know just one master password.
*Do you carry critical business documents on your PDA?
IDGuard will make them unreadable for anybody except you.
* IDGuard v2 includes Windows Desktop
Edit your secret data on your PC and then synchronize with your handheld.
* Flexible GUI - a tree, list, icons or any combination.
* Customizable record templates and categories
* Special data editors for address/ phone number/ e-mail
* Records can have reminders (alarms), notes and attachments (any files).
* Attachments can be created also with built-in camera or audio recorder.
* Multiple data sources (password databases)
* Password generator and password strength meter
* Auto-locking, difficult password guessing etc.
* Industrial encryption standard AES
Secure Document Store
* Use predefined Document template to create records storing any single data file.
* Or use record attachments - they work just like e-mail attachments.
During a preview the attachment (document) is decrypted and passed to the reader. When ready, the changes are saved to IDGuard and the document is deleted.
This ideal (secure) work flow is supported by these doc readers:
* doc/xls/ppt...: Documents To Go v9 , Mobi Office
* pdf: Palm PDF
* images: Resco Viewer
* audio/video: TCPMP
* html: Blazer, NetFront, Novarra, Eudora
* proprietary format: Repligo, Kinoma
* Moreover, IDGuard itself provides jpg preview and mp3/wav replay
Other doc readers provide unsafe interface: They receive a document copy and it is the user's responsibility to secure his data.
Comparison to other password managers
* () No desktop available (yet)
* ( ) Documents: Safe storage, Safe processing
* ( ) Audio/image attachments
* ( ) Reminders
* ( ) Flexible GUI
· Palm OS 5.0 or later
· 14-day trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes in attachment launching - PalmPDF, Kinoma, Mobi Office, TCPMP