Sophos Mobile Control is a business solution which allows enterprises to conveniently manage, control and secure Android devices from a single web console. The Sophos Mobile Control client needs to be installed on the Android device in order to benefit from this functionality.
Before using this app, check with your IT department to see if your company uses Sophos Mobile Control. If they don't, do not install the application as it will be inoperable.
Here are some key features of "Sophos Mobile Control Client for Android":
· Loss/Theft protection
· Over-the-air enrollment and configuration
· Controlled email access
· Self-Service provisioning and management
· App distribution and management including an Enterprise App Store
· Device status and asset management
· Security assessment and compliance enforcement
· Android 2.2 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for Sophos Mobile Control 3.0
· Support for Samsung SAFE devices via the app Sophos Samsung Plugin
· Interface to communicate to Sophos Mobile Security if put into manage mode
· UI improvements and unification across all Sophos apps