Galaxy on Fire 2 1.2.0
The next installment of the epic space shooter Galaxy on Fire is now available for the iPhone.
The mercenary Keith T. Maxwell, the hero of the first part, is catapulted through space and time because of a malfunction in the hyperdrive of his space ship. He wakes up 35 years later and finds himself in a very different galaxy. The fragile peace between the four peoples, which has been maintained for generations by the galaxy’s diplomats, is on the line: the Voids, an aggressive alien race, have entered the known universe using wormhole technology. United by a common enemy, the former adversaries now fight side by side for the survival of the galaxy.
Determine the fate of Keith T. Maxwell: follow the main plot, complete various missions as you go, or simply hunt and capture goods from your victims. Sell your loot for maximum profit on one of the many space stations so that you can keep your ship equipped with the best weapons and specialist gear. Land on asteroids and mine for ore which can be used in conjunction with blueprints to manufacture rare equipment or trading goods. Using new special weapons, tactical commands to your wingmen and the option of taking over control of the gun turrets of your ship, you must prove yourself in all kinds of situations, from special secret missions to epic space battles, in order to save the galaxy.
- A large galaxy with over 20 solar systems and beautifully rendered planets
- 100 unique 3D space stations and more than 30 customizable 3D space ships
- Unique reputation- and diplomacy system
- Story-based, mission-based and free game play
- Complex trading system with over 170 different trading goods of all kinds
- Ore mining in dangerous, dynamic asteroid fields
- High quality music, voice acting (English) and 3D sound
- Action Freeze: 3D screenshot tool to save screenshots from any perspective and upload them to Facebook
- Game centre and OpenFeint integration of leader boards, achievements and games saved online
- High resolution support for retina display
Galaxy on Fire 2
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- OpenFeint features removed due to OpenFeint shutdown
- Galaxy on Fire 2 SD now natively supports the resolution of iPhone 5
- iCloud save issue of Galaxy on Fire 2 SD resolved: It's again possible to transfer saves between game versions.
- Minor Bugfixes and Enhancements