G Cloud Backup is a cloud-based solution which securely backs up your data to an online location. You can use the app to safely store SMS messages, contacts, call logs, documents, photos, music and videos found on your Android device.
After installation, simply choose what you want to back up and the app will automatically perform the task on a daily basis when your battery level is normal and you are connected to WiFi or 3G.
G Cloud Backup includes 1 GB free online storage which can be upgraded to 10GB for a monthly fee.
Here are some key features of "G Cloud Backup":
· Backup Messages (SMS), contacts, call logs, documents, photos, videos and music
· Secure data transfer (Secure Socket Layer) and storing (256-AES)
· Daily automatic backups when WiFi is available, plugged in, or have plenty of battery life
· Easy mobile to mobile restore and same device restore.
· No rooting or special configuration required
· Backup External SD cards
· Restore/Migrate to a new device with a click
· Backs up every version of all files
· Advanced options to change daily schedule, backup over 3G, and more
· No Rooting is required
· Android 2.2 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Enhanced Backup Speed
· Minor bug fixing