Your Windows Mobile-based devices have limited amount of memory. So how do you back up your personal data to to save memory space? Want to keep those SMS you have sent and received for your record? Want to get a copy of the call history, messages, and E-mails from your kid's phone?
Using Windows Mobile Data Viewer, you can download your personal data from your Windows Mobile-based Smartphone and Pocket PC with a single click. Data to be downloaded include:
* Call Log
* Contact List
* SMS (Short Messages)
Data can then be viewed and printed off-line from your desktop or laptop PC. With Windows Mobile Data Viewer, you now store complete personal data from your phone on your PC.
Here are some key features of "Mobile Data Viewer":
· Save complete personal data from phone to PC, including Call Logs, Contact List, SMS, E-mails.
· Easy to use: connect your phone and one-click download.
· No trace is left on the phone.
· Support of Unicode for messages and E-mails written in non-western languages.
· Support both text-based and HTML-based messages.
· Save messages for offline viewing.
· Windows XP/Vista
· Windows Mobile 5/6 Pocket PC or Smartphone with .NET Compact Framework 2.0
· The trial version limits the amount of data downloaded to 7-days.