MobileArchiver: archive your SMS messages and call details for safe-keeping and peace of mind. Text messaging is extremely popular for both business and pleasure. Having a safe and searchable archive of the SMS messages you have sent and recieved is invaluable; whether you are a small business owner keeping track of communications with your customers or the need to archive your SMS for legal reasons.
MobileArchiver archives to Outlook for safe-keeping and easy searching. SMS and email make up a significant portion of how people communicate and integrating the two into Outlook is the obvious next step. One seamless interface that people are comfortable with as central repositry of their communications.
Simply search! If you use Google Desktop Search or Windows Destkop Search, then by using MobileArchiver you get automatic SMS searching as well for a truly seamless experience.
MobileArchiver is easy to use: simply install! It will handle the rest automatically. Whenever you connect your Windows Mobile Smartphone or PocketPC to your laptop or PC, MobileArchiver will automatically sync your received and sent SMS and call details to the appropriate Outlook folder.
Here are some key features of "MobileArchiver for Outlook":
· Install and forget: MobileArchiver will sync automatically in the background
· Archive, search, and organize text messages in Outlook
· Archive, search, and organize call details in Outlook
· Search text messages from Google Desktop and Window Desktop Search
· Forward text messages to email users
· Regain space on your phone
· Integrates with Windows Mobile contact list
· Very low resource usage: MobileArchiver only runs when needed
· Support any Windows Mobile Smartphone or Pocket PC Phone Edition device
· Free upgrades to all dot releases with purchase
· .Net Compact Framework 2.0 on the desktop machine
· ActiveSync (on Windows XP and earlier) / Windows Mobile Device Center (on Vista)
· Microsoft Outlook
· Windows Mobile PocketPC or Smartphone
· MobileArchiver can be fully evaluated for a 10-day period
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This latest release will now sync the subfolders of your SMS messages on your Windows Mobile. Subfolders on your Windows Mobile phone will now be recreated in your Outlook MobileArchiver store and the SMS messages archived to them. The latest version also includes some minor changes to make MobileArchiver more robust to Outlook’s foibles.