Syncplicity is the easiest way for you and your company to gain anytime, anywhere access to everything that's important to you – from any computer, device, server, or cloud application. Syncplicity's file synchronization and management technology brings all your data together in one place so it's always backed up, in sync, accessible, and instantly shareable. And because it was designed and built from the ground up for businesses and enterprises, it gives you the level of control, security, and function you need.
If you don't already have an account, start with a free 2GB Personal Edition account or a free 30-day Business Edition trial directly within the application. Then upgrade to a paid plan anytime to get more seats, storage, and features for you and your business.
Syncplicity for iPhone gives you full access to your entire Syncplicity account and makes sure you and your colleagues, partners, and friends are never more than a tap away from an important file.
Here are some key features of "Syncplicity":
· Enjoy a beautiful, 100% native user interface optimized for your iPhone or iPod Touch
· Browse and open any file or folder in your Syncplicity account, including shared folders
· Save bandwidth when you open files – Syncplicity skips re-downloading files that haven't changed
· Upload photos and videos taken on your device to any folder
· Manage files and folders in your entire account – create, delete, and restore anything
· Go back in time with full access to every file's previous versions
· Stay up-to-date with your news feed – all events in your account listed in chronological order
· Share any file with anyone over text, email, or just copy a secure web link into the clipboard
· Rest easy with end-to-end security – Syncplicity transmits and stores all data encrypted with AES-256 protection
· Remain safe and in control – unlinking your device will reset it and wipe all data stored on it
· Open files in other applications on your iPhone, such as Documents to Go
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added localization for French, Italian, German, and Spanish