Acrobits Softphone is a reliable and highly customizable SIP Client for iPhone. It features push notifications, multitasking, Google Voice integration, and more.
Please note that Acrobits Softphone is a SIP Client, not a VoIP service. You must have service with a VoIP provider that supports use on a standard SIP client to use it.
Here are some key features of "Acrobits Softphone for iPhone":
· GoogleVoice integration - requires a Google Voice account and a SIP account with a DID (incoming phone number) to fully use this feature
· Call recording (only available for SIP calls, will not record calls made from your GSM line)
· Bluetooth headset support (iPhones only)
· Customizable ringtones
· Quickdial, your 12 favorite contacts only one tap away
· Quick import of accounts from major VoIP providers including sipgate, Gizmo5, voipcheap and many more.
· Excellent sound quality, supports G.722, G.711, iLBC and GSM. Make an in app purchase to add G.729 for great performance over 3G networks
· Native Contacts Integration
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fixed credit balance for Betamax and Pennytel providers
· support for Betamax and Pennytel web callback
· configurable dial actions (tap, long-press, double-tap)
· increased compatibility of Opus NB and WB codecs
· Japanese phone numbers properly formatted, with geographical information
· country picker is now showing after you dial "+"