Bria - CCS enabled iPad Edition is a special version of the Bria softphone, designed to work in conjunction with CounterPath's Client Configuration Server (CCS). It is a hosted provisioning solution available for customers to use with their Enterprise, SMB, ITSP or operator VoIP solution.
CCS provides a powerful way to manage the Bria iPad client, allowing users to store softphone settings in a single, convenient location. In order to use this version of Bria, you will need a CCS account from CounterPath.
- Improved reliability when receiving calls in the background, using UDP transport.
- Preference to change font size for messages
- Improved call handling (audio preservation) when switching between mobile network and Wi-Fi
- More reliable data transport changes handling when Bria is in the background
- Improved algorithm for variable bitrate for codecs
- Bigger dial pad, and a shortcut to call statistics on in-call screen
- Improved inter-operability with BroadWorks SIP platform
- A workaround for Asterisk bug to deal with video offer
- Fix for remote party not answering a call for a long time
- Fixed crashes encountered when running Bria on iOS7 betas.
- Other improvements and bug fixes