Connector is a cloud-based application for location-based event reporting and message dissemination. The service supports a wide range of location-aware devices including smart phones, wireless routers and other GPS devices. It is suitable for businesses and organizations of all sizes as well as for individuals.
-For businesses to manage mobile work force and movable assets
-For organizations to locate and communicate with groups on expedition or field trip
-For individuals to stay in touch with friends and family members on the move
- Live location update on digital maps
- Locate selected individual or group
- Proximity alert for user-defined location
- Email notification on user log in and log out
In-built messaging features:
- Text message (2-way)
- Image message (2-way)
- Voice message (2-way)
- Route and map point (1-way)
- Group broadcast
Administrative and reporting features:
- User management
- Individual and group usage report
- Historical route analysis
- High capacity, scalability and reliability
- Data security and privacy
If you are a service administrator, please install and register for the Connector service at connector.sg .
For a mobile user, you must obtain a user name and password from your Connector service administrator before you can start using the iPhone app.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- This app is not suitable for mission critical services.
· iOS 5.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added built-in Barcode and QR Code Reader function. Data read can be sent back to Connector TnD server as a message. This enhances Connector TnD for remote inventory and assets management purposes.
· Minor UI Changes