FreeCallSprite is a dial-up enhancing software.
The core functions of FreeCallSprite:
1. Call connected reminding. It supports vibration, lights and loudspeaker reminding.
2. Custom dial key sounds
3. Dial helper(finds the numbers you input in contact and on-screen display)
Usual Way of making a call:
Dial the number;
Place the phone to your ear to wait for person on the other line to answer;
Talk when connected.
Dial the number, hold phone on your hand;
Phone will vibrate when call is connected;
Place phone to ear to talk.
Note: FreeCallSprite needs to be signed before installation. You must sign it with your dev cert. This release needs the NetworkControl cap and does not support open signed online.
Note: For FP2 machines such as N78 and N96 please use the FreeDialHelper.
· Symbian S60 3rd Edition
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add the number type display.
· Now support E71.
· Hide the running circle of the icon.
· Rewrite the searching core, now it's much faster and costs less memory when there are many contacts.
· Add DisplayOrder options for the cfg file, which you can set the number and the name 's display order.
· Add 3 actions: "Send MMS", "Send To Idle" and "Copy to clipboard", and you can customize the action of each arrow key.
· Add the "Search Mode" option: "From Beginning" and "Anywhere".
· Fix many bugs.