Turn your Android device into a complete Voice over IP (VoIP) phone, make Voice calls to over 400 global networks and FREE Video Calls online, hence saving big on your monthly cellular bills.
FriendCaller is an independent VoIP service, you cannot use your AIM, Fring, HeyWire, Google Talk, iCall, MeeBo, Nimbuzz, Skype, Truphone, TextFree, TextNow or other services' account.
FriendCaller provides mobile freedom: You do not need to register necessarily, and can sign-in straight via social networks like Facebook. With FriendCaller it does not matter what service your friends are using, just send them your CallMe-Link or your personal US number (get a free number using our iOS apps and our WebPhone), and they can call you without any need of registration.
Here are some key features of "FriendCaller for Android":
· FREE to download
· Full 3G/WiFi support
· FREE calls (FriendCaller to FriendCaller) and Instant Messages
· FREE Video Calls worldwide
· Cheap International call rates
· Call forwarding
· Call and message history
· Facebook Connect – Login directly using your Facebook account
· Invite friends via email, address book or import contacts from your favorite email provider.
· Personal CallMe-Link – Get connected with your friends even if they are not using FriendCaller
· Offer Wall feature - Download latest apps and earn free calling credits
· Integrated echo-cancellation
· Android 2.2 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Multimedia Messaging – Send images, videos, animations, voice and video messages to your friends
· You can even send your current location and share contacts and friends