Javaztag is a very simple program in French designed to send messages in French and English to Nabaztags (the WiFi rabbits). It uses a data connection, and about 1.5 Kbyte / message. 1st launch initializes the memory and can take a while.
- my Nabaztag is pre-configured (the token is missing: ask me if you want to send me messages!)
- Choose "Next", and then "Config" to add a new rabbit.
- browse between the configured rabbits with "Prev. Nabaztag" and "Next Nabaztag". Every time choose config to change the parameters of the rabbit.
- for a Nabaztag you need the following parameters: its name, its serial number and its "token": the token is obtained from your selfcare when you allow the "external applications" (this is to avoid spamming)
- You can switch between Julie (in French) and Heather (in English)
- You can read a short help text
- I have split a message into two parts: in the end the two parts are merged. So it's really up to you!
- In the configurations you can pre-configure the 1st part and 2nd part of the messages. This is to avoid typing when you are sending often the same messages.
· MIDP 1.0, CLDC 1.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· corrects the special French characters bugs
· now both French and US voices are male voices