The Media5-fone is a softphone application for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. It is a SIP Client which enables users to make and receive VoIP calls. VoIP calls are calls established over a Wi-Fi or 3G connection using the IP technology of the Media5-fone. You can hence use your iOS device as an IP-PBX phone extension in your office or anywhere else in the world.
Universal SIP Interoperability and voice quality is achieved based on the award-winning M5T SCE (SIP Client Engine) Mobility SDK, integrated and used around the world. Therefore, with the Media5-fone application, your iOS device can be interconnected in a snap with all major SIP PBX vendors and SIP Service Providers; whether they are open source (such as Asterisk) or closed source (such as PBXnSIP).
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Simplify the codec format in settings and provisioning
· Support conditional prefix (regex for dialing rules)
· Splash screen is stretched on iPhone 5
· Random crash after http provisioning
· SRTP MKI cannot be disabled