Medieval Bluetooth File Transfer (OBEX FTP) 1.70
Use your mobile phone to manage files of any OBEX ready device that supports File Transfer Profile (FTP) with a Bluetooth connection.
- Works on almost all phone models with MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1 support, using a single JAR file;
- Easy to use, fast and straightforward user-interface (GUI), powered by Medieval GUI system;
- Shortcut keys improves user usability and speed-up your GUI experience;
- Unique "clean mode" option (press  key), to remove top and bottom bars and enlarge working area;
- Cool and intuitive menu system (press  or [MENU] key) to execute extended functionality;
- Multiple files and folders selection (press [#] or [*] key), to transfer/delete many items at once;
- Select all, Select none and invert selection options available;
- Navigate on both local and remote filesystem using a single keypress (press  or [FIRE] key);
- Download/upload items from/to any device with OBEX FTP support (almost on all phone models);
- Edit file or folder attributes to enable or disable READ, WRITE and HIDDEN status flags;
- Get files and folders informations on both local and remote devices;
- Create new folders on both local and remote filesystem;
- Rename items or get volume informations (local filesystem only);
- You can add or remove a memory storage, without close the program;
- Search for any nearby Bluetooth device and read its informations;
- Bookmark list allows you to save your favorite device without searching it again;
- Very long file and folder names are scrolled on the screen using marquee technique;
- Integrated help system that shows the "A-B-C" of this product;
- Built-in error system with detailed explanation message;
- Easy "license code" release using PayPal.
Medieval Bluetooth File Transfer (OBEX FTP)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Several bug fixes and performance improvements.