Missed Reminder (Android) 0.9.0 beta
A simple tool to remind you about missed messages (MMS/SMS) and missed calls.
You can manually start/stop service or check 'Autostart' feature to start the service automatically on device restart.
- Popup - show a message with number of missed messages/calls.
- Vibrate - vibrate on notification using specified script.
- Script - custom vibration script. Any number of entries 'vX' and 'wX', where X is time in milliseconds and 'v' means 'vibrate', 'w' means 'wait'. For example: 'v100w100v100w100v100'. By default: 'v100' - vibrate for 100 milliseconds.
- Ringtone - custom ringtone for sound notification.
- Interval - interval between repeated notifications. Format: 'Xs|m|h', where X - a number followed by a single character, 's' means 'seconds', 'm' means 'minutes' and 'h' means 'hour'. For example: '30s' - 30 seconds. By default: '1m' - one minute.
- Repeats - number of repeated notification for every event. 0 means repeat forever with specified internal.