When you dial a number, PyVibCall makes the phone vibrate until the called person picks up his/her phone.
Install all sis-files on c:
* Install Python for S60
* Sign the following files:
* Install the above sis-files on C:
* Install PyVibCall_v0_5_4_self-signed.sis on C: (it's self-signed, so it doesn't have to be signed!)
- Start PyVibCall from your programs folder.
- Minimize PyVibCall by pressing the red key (the one for ending a call), or press the menu-key.
- Dial a number. Your phone now should vibrate until the called person picks up his/her phone.
- To close PyVibCall, hold down the menu-key and select PyVibCall from the tasklist, or navigate to the icon in your programs-folder. Within the program, press the right soft-key or select "Quit" from the list. "Options" -> "Quit" will do the same. ;-)
You'll be notified, if miso or envy is missing. However, you should test if vibration is working by selecting it from the list or options-menu.
The phone starts vibrating again, if the call you've made was short (less then 40 seconds). It will stop vibrating after 1-30 seconds!
· Symbian S60 3rd Edition
· Python for S60