Access and control your computer remotely right from your Android device. You can send and receive emails, edit documents, surf web, manage files and do hundreds of other things that you usually do on your home or office computer.
Free RDM+ Desktop application should be installed on each computer you want to have access to.
Here are some key features of "RDM+ (Android)":
· Direct mouse control: left click, right click, double click, drag and drop, scrolling. Tap and double tap work as click and double click. Pinch to zoom in/zoom out.
· Support of standard Windows and Mac hotkeys and ability to create custom hotkeys combinations for various operations with your computer
· Unique data compression algorithms decreasing data traffic while keeping fast application performance on 3G / Edge / GPRS connection
· Direct text input and easy text editing
· Shutdown, Log off, Restart commands
· Landscape/Portrait mode
· Free technical support by SHAPE Services team
· Supports Intel-based Macs running on Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, Microsoft Windows 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista / 2008 / 7.
· Ultimate security level with 3DES (Triple DES, CBC mode) encryption algorithm with 128-bits key randomly generated with the start of each connection session.
· Easy access for enterprise users through NAT and Firewall as well as for individual users with dynamic IPs.
· Works via WiFi and carrier data network and supports automatic adjustment for different connection speeds.
· Android 2.2 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for system services management for Windows Vista and later
· Bug fixes and performance improvements