Simtak Call Filter can stop telemarketers, annoying people or anyone you just don’t feel like speaking to at the moment from disturbing you. You can also block calls during specific time period, such as worktime or sleeping time. When Call Filter blocks a call, it will send BUSY signal to caller and forward them to Voicemail.
Here are some key features of "Simtak Call Filter":
· Block private and unknown number
· Auto run on the phone start, you can exit at anytime you want by clicking Exit menu
· Block incoming call at the specific time, you can group a number of contacts into one profile, and set up a time period to block them
· Works on both BIS and BES Blackberry smartphones
· You can activate or deactivate your profiles
· Integrated to Blackberry Address Book and Call Log. You can add or delete your contacts in Call Filter very easily
· When you receive an incoming call, Call Filter will filter it first, if it is supposed to be rejected according to your setting, phone will not ring or vibrate, but you will see a dialog saying that you have a new missed call.
· Block history will show the phone numbers that have been rejected, you can keep track on the block information by looking at that
· BlackBerry OS 4.2.1 or later
· In Trial version, Call Filter can block 10 incoming calls. After that, it will not work any more.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New feature added: to solve international phone number format issue, "Match last" was added to "Options". It is set as "Disabled" initially, you can change it to 10 digits or less. e.g. If the phone number added to profile is 1-222-333-4444, the incoming call number is 222-333-4444, now you set the "Match last" as 9 digits, this number will be caught and blocked.