Some recent Windows Mobile 5/6 Pocket PC establish GPRS connection in a different way that standard version of Smartphone GPRS Traffic Monitor for Pocket PC cannot monitor. This special version v1.11w is especially built to target the issue.
Known supported models
* HTC P3300, HTC P3350, Orange SPV M650, T-Mobile MDA Compact III, O2 Xda Orbit, Dopod P800W, Dopod P800, Dopod M700
* Qtek 9100, I-mate K-JAM, T-Mobile MDA Vario, T-Mobile MDA, O2 XDA Mini S, Orange SPV M3000, Cingular 8125, Dopod 838, Vodafone VPA compact II
(Modell WIZA200; ROM 220.127.116.11 GER 11/10/06; Windows Mobile 5.0)
his special version shares the same registration with standard versions. If you purchased Smartphone GPRS Traffic Monitor for Pocket PC before, you don't need to purchase again.
How to Use
1. Make sure your phone can access the Internet via GPRS.
2. Go to 'Start->Settings->Connections->GPRS', you will see things like "O2 Internet", "Orange GPRS", "Orange WAP" or "Cingular MMS" etc.
The Internet, GPRS and WAP ones are normally the connections you want to monitor.
3. Open the connections you want to monitor ("Menu/Edit" or simply press the "Action" key), make a note of their "Access Point" (e.g.Orangeinternet).
4. Launch Smartphone GPRS Traffic Monitor for Pocket PC v1.11w, go to "Options".
5. In "Monitor Connections", you will see items like "RndisFn", "RNDISFN1", "WWAN1" and "WWAN-xxxxx-1" etc. The "WWAN-xxxxx-1" ones are what we want to look at, where "xxxxx" should be the name of those "Access Point" (e.g. WWAN-Orangeinternet-1) and corresponds to the connections in Step 2. Simply select/check the ones you want to monitor and press "Done".
6. "RNDISFN1" is the ActiveSync connection established between your PC and the phone. It can also be monitored if you want.