SOFTWARE DATA CABLE FOR ANDROID, TRANSFER DATA WITHOUT YOUR CABLE!
It uses your current wifi signal to allow file transfers from PC to storage card on phone/tablet (and vice versa).
So what are the benefits to this? Well the best one is the fewer cables to carry the better. The computer doesn’t need to have drivers it does need installed in it.
With this fantastic App installed:
· No need to carry the USB data cable to transfer data (Drag and drop the files/folders between PC and phone)
· No need to mount and unmount the SD card frequently
· Protect your USB interface on the phone
· No impact to your data plan (WIFI data transfer)
· Fast and easy to use file manager integrated
How does it work? When you first start the service you will be given the IP and port number needed to connect to the phone/tablet via FTP this you just enter into your PC explorer and press enter. The PC will search that IP and port and show you the contents of your SD Card on your phone/tablet.
· Android 2.1 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Display transfer progress when sync file/folder with other phones (send/receive)
· When sync file/folder with other phones, now you can cancel the file transfer at anytime
· Display transfer progress when sync file/folder with computer (send/receive)
· Fixed several force close issues (failed to start the App, failed to open App Settings etc.) happened on some devices (Such as LG P920)
· Fixed the unable to install issue on a few devices