UltraMote is the first "skin-enabled" remote control software for the Pocket PC. UltraMote lets users define the look and feel of their consumer remotes, and create an unlimited number of device/activity screens for your remote controls and related activities. Hardware joypad buttons available for each device activity. Easy navigation between devices/activities using the tabscreen or hardware buttons. UltraMote uses proprietary signal processing techniques to provide wide compatibility and superior range.
- Works with proprietary UltraMote Extender card to extend range up to 50 feet or more on some devices - Add-in card fits in CF slot to increase range significantly for most devices, in some cases up to 50 or more feet
- Skin-enabled graphical interface - Allows you to select or create a unique appearance for each device or activity screen.
- Full learning capability for each device (i.e. TV, VCR, DVD, etc). - Lay out the remote screens with the command buttons you need, organized the way you like. For example, put all the commands you need for a given activity (i.e. watch a DVD) on one screen, combining buttons from all the devices used for the activity. Compatible with most major brands of equipment.
- Stores an unlimited number of devices or activities - Allows you enough screens for all of your remotes and all of your separate activity screens.
- Two screens available for each device or activity - Large capacity of buttons available for complete device control or complete activity control, with easy "flip" between the screens. One screen allows you direct text input to label any unusual commands (i.e. VCR tracking).Large capacity of buttons available for complete device control or complete activity control, with easy "flip" between the screens. One screen allows you direct text input to label any unusual commands (i.e. VCR tracking).
- Hardware button or touch screen "tab" navigation of device/activity screens - "One finger or thumb" access to all of your device screens at your selected location
- Dedicated hardware joypad functions for each device/activity - Allows quick access to your favorite device/activity functions.
- Auto-repeat for all buttons - Tap button for single send, or hold button for auto-repeat. Useful for functions such as volume up/down, channel up/down, or any scrolling-type functions (for most models)
- Visual and optional audio command feedback - In addition to screen display and LED verification of your command execution (button press), you can select or create an audio command response
- Full menu-driven setup - Setup UltraMote right in your living room, den, etc.
· Audiovox Maestro
· Compaq iPAQ 3100/3600/3700/3800
· Dell Axim X3/X5/X30/X50/X51
· Fujitsu Pocket LOOX 600
· HP iPAQ hx4700
· HP Jornada 560
· Toshiba e310/e330/e350/e550/e570/e740/e750
· Most XScale 2xx-based devices with IrDA port and non-square touchscreen (i.e. WM PPC or Phone Edition)
· 14-day trial