VNC+: Virtual Network Computing for Mobiles provides an easy and convenient way for anyone to access, enjoy the navigation and perform tasks on a desktop or laptop PC from a mobile device. Whether you need to check your e-mail, edit the document, install or start a new application or write a quick note to your co-worker - with VNC+ it is possible.
Just install the application on your Java phone or BlackBerry handheld, enter your IP host address and the password used in VNC on your desktop and you are ready to view and experience the mini desktop on your cell phone.
The application is ideal for system administrators, IT managers, helpdesk and support personnel and many others using VNC server on their Windows, Mac or Unix platforms.
Two-part installation is required: VNC+ mobile client and VNC service. VNC+ application requires VNC service to be installed and running on your PC.
Here are some key features of "VNC+: Virtual Network Computing for Mobiles":
· Multi OS support: Windows, Mac, Unix
· Remote access. Access your files, e-mails, documents, edit and send them on the go.
· Ability to access any computer remotely. With the IP address and a password you can access any computer remotely.
· Program Management: Install and Remove applications on your PC remotely from a mobile device
· One-time fee with all future updates included free of charge.
· Zoom in and zoom out modes. Change the mode for more convenient view and work.
· Direct Input. Select this option to type.
· Mouse and Keyboard options. Turn one or the other one on depending on the task you are trying to accomplish. Chose "Mouse" for selection and "Keyboard" for typing.
· Send shortcut. You can copy, cut, paste or edit your document.
· Scroll Mode. Convenient for scrolling your desktop faster.
· HotKeys. Assign Hotkeys for all of the above features.
· 7-day trial