aSip (formerly known as SipPhone) is first native SIP/VoIP application. All calls are made directly to the SIP provider, no middle-man like customized proxy involved, so no voice delay and call quality is excellent.
Using WiFi/3G connection on your mobile, aSip turns your device into a pocket VoIP phone, so you can make cheap or even free phone calls (local or long distance) over the internet at any time, and from almost anywhere.
Here are some key features of "aSip":
· Support SIP protocol
· Support speaker phone
· Voice mail notification
· Multiple ringtone selection
· Support DTMF tone (RFC2833/Inband) during the call
· Support G711 and GSM codec
· Support using alternative RTP port
· Support Stun for NAT Traversing
· Support Sip Proxy
· Capability of mute/hold call
· Support multiple SIP accounts
· Support prefix dialing when make call from address book
· Redial from recent call list
· Android 1.5 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Enable echo canceling for Android OS 3.0 and later.