iSip turns your mobile device into a pocket VoIP phone.
iSip supports Apple's push notification service, so you can receive the notification message about new incoming call anywhere. You do not need to run the iSip to wait for the incoming call.
Using the WiFi/3G connection on your iPhone, iSip turns your mobile device into a pocket VoIP phone, so you can make cheap or even free phone calls (local or long distance) over the internet at anytime, and from almost anywhere.
- Support SIP protocol
- Support speaker phone
- Voice mail notification
- Multiple ringtone selection
- Support DTMF tone (RFC2833/Inband) during the call
- Support G711 and GSM codec
- Support using alternative RTP port
- Support Stun for NAT Traversing
- Support Sip Proxy
- Capability of mute/hold call
- Support multiple SIP accounts
- Dial directly from iPhone's address book
- Support prefix dialing when make call from address book
- Redial from recent call list
- Shortcut to make regular cellular call
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fix no log file issue in some case.
- Fix can't dial from address book for certain numbers in some non-English setting.