If your mobile is your medium of communication, mDesktop will clear the channel.
By integrating your mobile with your PC you can now make calls, send SMS messages and use your mobile data and applications from your PC's big screen and keyboard in a fun and user friendly way.
Make calls by dialing from your computer keyboard and screen. Handle incoming calls via screen-pop dialog on your PC.
Browse and update your contact list on your phone from your PC. Then call or SMS with a mouse click. No need to sync, new information is already there.
View photos from the phone in an easy and user friendly manner. Run a slide show straight from the phone. Copy photos to and from your computer with a drag-and-drop.
Map the screen of your phone to the PC in real time. Ideal for presentations, demos, grabbing screen shots or testing.
Check vital signs of your device. Performance, memory, battery status and more.
Have threaded SMS chat using your computer screen and keyboard. Easy and comfortable, your communication will be much improved.
Keep the agenda on your phone current and use your big screen and keyboard to do the work. And if data gets synced with a server mDesktop will not interfere.
Use your phone as a USB thumb drive and browse the content on the device and its SD card from your desktop computer trough fast and secure connection.
Favorites and Install
Drag and drop important URLs from your desktop to conveniently add them to the Favorites on your phone. Install CAB files too.
· Windows XP
· Windows Mobile 5/6 phone
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Completely new look
· Auto connect feature - if device is connected with PC (via USB or Bluetooth), mDesktop automatically launches
· Preferences - choose mDesktop's behavior for various functionalities
· Adding contacts to your smartphone list on your PC
· View, edit, and delete the contact
· Adding contacts to favorites
· File operations on your phone (open, cut, copy, rename, create new folders)
· Create, edit and delete tasks and appointments
· SMS can be much longer now - mDesktop expanded the number of characters allowed for SMS
· More convenient call handling
· See active phone screen in the corner at any time (phone peek). Hover to enlarge
· User friendly behavior - tool tips for each button