This application lets you access your Android's built-in Linux command line shell. It emulates a Digital Equipment Corporation VT-100 terminal. You can use this application to run utility programs on your Android device.
· Android 1.5 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New icon designed by Nathanel Titane
· Cursor now shows toggle state of ctrl/shift/alt/Fn keys.
· Combining accents now work on physical keyboards.
· Added partial translations for nb nl pl pt-rPT sk sv zh-rTW
· Improved Japanese translation. Thanks monaka!
· Fixed large text paste ANR (Issue #198).
· Function keys F1 to F4 now send correct escape sequences for all TERM types.
· External Hardware keyboard Ctrl and Fn key processing improved.