Ariel taskbar battery charge monitor/indicator/gauge/meter replaces the "Start" button Icon on the taskbar with battery info icon.
Here are some key features of "Ariel Battery Monitor":
· Makes good use of the unused space of the "Start" button icon.
· Battery power is always visible, because it is on the taskbar.
· Very low CPU consumption (Only about 0.001% !!! Much less than any other battery monitoring program !!!)
· Tiny memory usage, Much smaller than kBattery, pBar, magicbutton, batmon or xbutton.
· Just put it on StartUp folder or link to it, and it will do the job!
· Full control of all displayed colors.
· The gauge can be moved to replace any icon on the taskbar
· VGA screens are supported ( Drag the "pick color" window by it's title to see it all )
· Landscape mode is supported
· HTC Diamond supported
· Windows Mobile 2003/5/6
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Ariel Battery Icon can now be aligned to both right and left, to support people who frequently change from portrait mode to landscape, and chose to put the icon on top of some other icon, and not the start icon.
· Performance improvement