Scan Barcodes and get product pricing and information from the internet in one second!
Barcode Scanners are useful for two major tasks:
1. Price Shopping. Just scan the product you are thinking of purchasing, and in seconds you get links and pricing from thousands of online retailers.
2. Replacing household or business items and/or consumables. When you run out of a product just scan it and in two or three clicks the least expensive replacement product is in route to you.
Shopping Lists will save you time and money:
Create Multiple Shopping Lists: From the scan screen you can select the shopping list where you want your scanned product saved. Create as many as you would like! You can even email the list or individual products to your friends.
Now with 2 UPC Entry Modes:
1. Full-Auto Scan (just hover the camera in front of the barcode, no push button needed)
2. Manual UPC entry using on-screen keypad. Good for iPad, iPod and small or otherwise un-scannable barcodes.
Here are some key features of "Barcode Scanner":
· Facebook product sharing. If you find a product you want to share with you friends you can upload the description and image directly to Facebook! (you will have to "approve" the photo in Facebook the first time)
· History of scanned barcodes (just like your browsers History)
· Create Shopping Lists (Create an unlimited number of shopping lists to stay organized)
· Email products to friends with all of the product details. You can email single, multiple, or the entire shopping list.
· View "Buy Now" screen for product in-app
· Fully featured integrated Web Browser with all expected browser features including Bookmarks [thus the 17 age rating]
· Supports multiple countries (USA, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Japan)
· Supports specific currencies including (USD, EUR, GBP, JPY)
· On screen keyboard for direct barcode entry (useful if the barcode is too small or damaged)
· Supports iPhone Illumination (for devices with camera illumination, aka Flash)
· On successful scan you can set your device to Vibrate and/or Beep to let you know scan was successful
· Multi-Vendor Searching: Walmart, Amazon, BestBuy, Blockbuster, Google Product Search, eBay, Newegg.com, Buy.com, J&R Computer, Photo World, B&H Photo, Buy.com, Andorma.com, Compusa, FractionPrice.com, Starbucks, World Book Store
· Scans: UPC, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN 6, and EAN8 (all commercial barcodes)
· iOS 5.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Enhanced barcode database
· More Canadian retailers