Are you looking for an ALL-IN-1 Battery Management application? Battery Doctor Free, the one you have been looking for, offers you everything you need.
The app can display the "remaining time" statistics of your iPhone/iPod battery life in hours and minutes. The data is calculated based on your specific device model, and the source of information is from Wikipedia, Apple official Website and our Lab testing result, making it more accurate than other battery apps.
It can show the usage of your iPhone/iPod in Hours and Minutes:
- Talk time on 2G Mode
- Talk time on 3G Mode
- Wi-Fi Internet Browsing Time
- 3G Internet Browsing Time
- Video Playback Time
- Audio Playback Time
- Game Time
- Standby Time
It provides 20+ battery icon themes:
You can simply change the theme by left/right swiping on the screen, or by shaking your iPhone/iPod! You can get a lucky draw for the new icon themes!
More information on how to set your iPod/iPhone to extend the battery life, Follow the instructions, and setup your device. Then your battery life will be longer than before.
· iOS 4.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Finally we SUPPORT iPad 1and iPad 2 with HD Resolution!
· BIG BONUS FEATURE for iPod - your status bar has Battery Percentage indicator! (Only for App inside)
· Optimize the code and memory, only 3MB for both iPhone and iPad. Small size with more features and functions.
· Optimize the battery level display, more accurate than system.
· Add home screen, you can explore the whole feature sets here.
· Add remaining time for "Airplane Mode"
· Add remaining time for "Hotspot"
· Add remaining time for "AirPlay"
· Add Tips for how to force close background app and save the battery power.
· Add Tips for how to close Ping to disable useless network connection which may consume battery.
· Add Rate/Review it at About page. If you like it, please leave your comments here. Thank you!
· Tap "Battery Doctor" Logo at home screen leads to About page
· Tap Battery Icon at home screen leads to change theme at Theme page