Delete Double Records (DDD) is a powerful tool, which cleans duplicated entries in the four main applications:
- Date Book (Calendar),
- Contacts (Address),
- To Do List and
- Memo Pad,
which can appear with conduit problems on the Hotsync process.
DDD has different methods:
- Search only (searches only and does nothing else)
- Search and Delete double records
- Search and move of duplicate records to a special category. You can then on the PC, after the Hotsync process, check them delete them there.
Delete Double Records (DDD) moves or deletes only data records where all fields are exactly the same. The only exception is when there are more fields in in one record filled than in an other record, the record with the more data is kept, while the other one is deleted. This is important when you have added some note or new telephone numbers after the records have been duplicated. Additionally DDD has a special search to clean duplicate entries when having problems with handling PocketMirror.
Delete Double Records (DDD)
- is very very fast, because it considers the sort order of the databases,
- works with DateBk, because it uses the same databases,
- allows the possibility to search/delete/move in all 4 applications at the same task.
· Palm OS 5.0 only
· You can search only in this software without registering.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved detection of double Contact records
· Manual compare of contact records to identify differences
· Minor bugs eliminated