Just flip the phone when a call is incoming to silence it.
How it works
Once activated, Flip Silent is waiting for incoming phone calls. Once someone calls you Flip Silent is waiting for your action. Right after the phone is flipped it is set to silent. It will stay silent until you flip it back!
Use FlipSilent in Meetings!
In a meeting everyone puts its phone on the table. Every other minute someone’s phone rings and he or she needs to set it to silent – you can see this when they are fiddling around to find the actual key or button. With Flip Silent a cool appearance can be made by just flipping the phone to silent. You won’t get this on an iPhone!
Here are some key features of "Flip Silent":
· Flip the phone to silent.
· More incoming calls will be silent too.
· Flip the phone back and the normal profile reactivated.
· Activate or deactivate Flip Silent whenever you want.
· Works flawlessly after device reboot/reset.
· Silence the phone with elegance (i.e. in a meeting).
· BlackBerry Storm, Storm II, Torch 9800, Torch II 9810, 9850, 9860 running OS 5.0 or higher