Kii Keyboard is a powerful replacement for the Android keyboard. It allows easy text entry on mobile devices and comes with lots of customization options.
Kii Keyboard features next word prediction, gesture-based input, text shortcuts creation, support for many languages, and more.
Note: Dictionaries for Kii Keyboard are available here.
Here are some key features of "Kii Keyboard":
· SwiftKey-like next word prediction
· Swype-like gesture input
· User-defined text shortcuts
· Split keyboard layout
· True multi-touch keyboard
· Supports iOS6 emoji input
· 8 built-in HD themes
· Supports a variety of themes for Go Keyboard, Better Keyboard, Themeshop Keyboard
· Font and color customization
· Use any image as keyboard background
· Android 2.1 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fixed size issue for m and l key on compact layouts
· fixed blacklist & text-shortcuts bugs on Jelly Bean 4.2 devices
· added underscore character to alternative character list on J key
· moved "Switch to other input methods" setting under Advanced Settings
· added Spanish translations, translation credit: Sebastian Luzzi
· other minor bug fixes
· see change logs in app for full change logs...