Notif is a useful app which improves the notifications on Android Jelly Bean. With it, you can create rich notifications for reminders, passwords, lists, pictures and more.
Notif allows you to create four types of notifications:
1) Default - just holds a title and one line of content
2) Big Text - holds a title, an expanded title, and multiple lines of content
3) Big Picture - holds a title, an expanded title, a little bit of content, and an image that you can take or retrieve from your storage
4) List - you can add a title, up to 7 items, a summary, and a reduced one-line of content
Each of these notifications can be set as ongoing, to avoid clearing them by mistake. Ongoing notifications can be removed by tapping on the flags icon in the Action Bar in the upper right corner of the screen.
Notif Pro comes with 200 custom icons.
· Android 4.1 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Ability to edit whether notification is ongoing or not (text only)
· Ability to edit priority (text only)
· Easier to swipe away list items when editing (tap any point on item, swipe either way)