Scratchpad aims to improve the functionality of the standard Blackberry Clipboard application. Scratchpad can automatically copy items from the Blackberry Clipboard and place them into the Scratchpad. Copy up to 20 items and keep them in your Scratchpad. Scratchpad integrates into most application menus allowing quick access to retrieve saved items. Store commonly used non-sensitive passwords, user ID, phrases, ad hoc signatures, etc.
Here are some key features of "Scratchpad (BlackBerry)":
· Automatically copy from the Blackberry Clipboard into the Scratchpad. (this can be turned off)
· "Open Scratchpad" menu item appears in most applications, allowing quick access
· Manual entry of items into the Scratchpad
· Delete individual Scratchpad items
· Easily copy items from the Scratchpad into the Blackberry Clipboard allowing you to paste anywhere
· Intuitive ordering of Scratchpad items (most recently entered or recently used Scratchpad items are moved to the top, while unused items eventually drop down and fall off the list)
· Each item stored in Scratchpad shows a preview of the first part of the text, and each item preview only takes up one line. This allows you to very quickly find and use items in the list.
· Clear the Blackberry clipboard
· Clear all items in the Scratchpad (with confirmation dialog)
· Automatic worry free saving of items in the Scratchpad
· Scratchpad allows you to copy and save very large items
· Blackberry 4.1