With this little program you can rotate the screen manually or automatically. It uses the built-in accelerometer. When rotating the device the screen rotates automatically in the desired direction.
Example: you turn the device left, the screen rotates in the right position. Now lay the device on the desk and the alignment of the screen remains. The range of the angle is -30 and +30° off zero, means at 0, 90, 180 and 270°.
Here are some key features of "Screen Rotator Pro.Net":
· Rotation in all four directions (manually or automatically)
· Rotation up (upend the display)
· Additionally: Softreset button
· Laying upside down on the screen turns the device off (adjustable)
· Windows Mobile 6.1 device with accelerometer