TouchBack is an application for emulating haptic feedback for Windows Mobile devices. It has been designed simply to give a configurable feedback response to your fingers within the SIP window and within the DialPad window. Settings persist between device resets and you can enable TouchBack to start-up automatically upon device bootup.
* Download the CAB file and copy to your device.
* Run the CAB and install the program.
* Run the TouchBackCfg application found within your Start menu.
* Configure your desired settings - Ensure your notification (vibration) port is correct (click on test area to check).
* Click on Menu -> Save Config to save your settings.
* Click on the "Start" button to start TouchBack, then you can exit the program.
Here are some key features of "TouchBack":
· Haptic feedback (!) within SIP, DialPad or Both.
· Support for multiple dialers (stock DialPad and iDialer so far).
· Activate feedback On Press, After Press or Both.
· Configurable vibration length (minimum: 1ms)
· Configurable ignore press period (prevent multiple vibrations).
· Start-up automatically on reset.
· Settings persist across resets.
· Windows Mobile 6
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added: Support for different dialers (currently: stock DialPad + iDialer).
· Fixed: Vibration does not work on stock DialPad when non-English language is set.