TouchFlo Detacher allows you to simultaneously have TouchFlo 3D/2D and the regular Today screen.
1. Install the CAB
2. Run TFConfig (important!!!)
3. Enable all the standard Today Items you want to use
4. Do not re-enable TouchFlo in the Today items (if you do, it will undo all your other Today plugins)
See the application in action here.
Here are some key features of "TouchFlo Detacher":
- Free up your Today screen by hosting Manila outside of the Today screen! TouchFlo Detacher can launch/show/hide/close Manila independent of any other Today screen settings. Now you can have your TouchFlo cake and eat it too! The most obvious use is to assign a soft key to toggle between seeing TouchFlo and seeing the regular Today screen.
- Supports TouchFlo 3D and TouchFlo 2D.
- Service runs as a background application (in your StartUp folder) for maximum speed when toggling Manila modes.
- NO ANNOYING SPLASH SCREEN when application launches.
- Service is 100% idle when not receiving messages or controlling TouchFlo, so no CPU is wasted! (Just a tiny bit of RAM)
- Configuration application allows advanced customizations so that this utility can be used with non-standard or untested Manila versions.
- Configuration application can clean out the ManilaActivateToday.exe from the notification queue. (That app can interefere with TouchFlo Detacher's operation.)
- Shortcuts to start/show Manila, hide Manila, toggle (show/hide) Manila, and close Manila. These can be assigned to hardware buttons (if your device has them), to virtual hardware buttons through the use of 3rd party applications such as AE Button Plus, or to gestures using 3rd party applications such as FTouchSL.
- Configuration application can customize the softkeys in both Today and TouchFlo's Home tab. You can use it to not only assign TouchFlo Detacher operations (show/hide/close), but any other application on your device.
- Launch an application after TouchFlo launches... Such as SSMaHo. It's easy. Create an attach link in SSMaHo. Put the attach link in the config: /Windows/Start Menu/Programs/SSMaHo Attach.lnk
- Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
- .NET Compact Framework 2.0
- Device running TouchFlo3D (Manila) or TouchFlo2D (Manila2D).
- Fixed bugs in 18.104.22.168; Added ability to launch an app after TouhcFlo launches.