WidgetLocker is an app for customizing the Android lock screen. With it you can choose the placement of sliders, widgets and shortcuts; customize the sliders look and actions; and more.
Here are some key features of "WidgetLocker":
· Drag and Drop placement of Sliders, Android Widgets and App Shortcuts
· Sliders look selectable from built-in styles (Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Sense and Sense 3, Motorola, iPhone, and Rotary) or from user-themes.
· Slider Actions can be customized, for example Slide-to-launch-Camera or Slide-to-call-your-Girlfriend.
· Resizable widgets and custom grid size
· Notification badges on apps/sliders via TeslaUnread
· Customize which widgets/buttons are allowed or blocked at the lock screen
· Android 2.1 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Android 4.2 fixes
· Haptic feedback fixes
· Misc fixes and optimizations