WisBar Advance expands upon the successful task management features found in the WisBar Advance 3.
Included in WisBar Advance is the ability to customize your running applications to a degree not seen in other programs.
With the ability to close apps, WisBar Advance keeps your device running as fast as possible, leaving more memory available for any application you may use.
WisBar Advance also brings new life to your Windows Mobile device with the ability to change the appearance of your system to a degree not matched in other software.
Here are some key features of "WisBar Advance":
· Customize the close button, the screen orientation and the SIP on a per-application basis
· Switch between any application currently running on your device
· Provides a finger-friendly start panel or a cascading start menu
· Tap and hold the OK button to cancel a dialog
· Add or remove functions to the status bar
· Each button on the status bar can be assigned a tap and a tap-and-hold action
· Place shortcuts in the system tray for easier access from the Today screen
· Customize a "User Menu" with applications of your choosing
· Change the appearance of the status bar, menubar, buttons and start menu in any program
· Supports all resolutions through the use of themes
· Customize the clock's appearance on the taskbar
· Hear sounds for system events, just like on your desktop
· Download and install themes created by other people
· Provides finger-friendly menus and message boxes
· Switch between running apps using thumbnails of each app
· Windows Mobile 2003/5/6.x
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug that caused the virtual keyboard to disappear in some programs.
· Added the ability to close programs by tapping and holding on a window in the enhanced task panel.