The iPhone and iPod Touch provide unlimited amounts of entertainment and communication, that is until you run out of battery power. Knowing the affect of each application on your battery is the key to uninterrupted service. iBattery Meter allows the user to know how much battery life they have left on an application by application basis, thus providing the essential information for battery life management.
iBattery Meter provides more battery life information than the competition in an easy to use interface. iBattery Meter also offers infinite color possibilities through an easy to use on-screen touch interface.
Here are some key features of "iBattery Meter":
· Battery Level Indication
· Color completely configurable to thousands of possibilities!
· Standby time (No applications running, just waiting for a call)
· 2G/3G Internet Usage (Based in standard internet usage profiles)
· WiFi Internet Usage (Based on WiFi power-save and data profile)
· Video Playback (For Videos, Movies, and YouTube use profiles)
· Music Playback (This is for iPod music playback)
· 2G/3G Talk (This for 2G and 3G phone conversations)
· Special What-If Mode where you set your battery percentage to any level and see the application durations based on the "what-if" battery level.
· iBattery Meter also features enhanced graphics and a color palette that is easy on the eyes in low light, yet sunlight viewable.
· iOS 3.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New Graphics
· Enhanced Accuracy