Need more screen estate? iScreen turns your iPad, iPhone or iPod into an additional wireless screen for your Mac. iScreen boosts your productivity by increasing the size of your computer's desktop.
Usage and Installation
● Before you can start using iScreen the installation of the Mac drivers is required.
● MacBook Pros with dual graphics hardware need to disable automatic graphics switching before using iScreen.
Here are some key features of "iScreen":
· Blazing Fast Network Protocol
· Touch Input and Virtual Keyboard
· Multiple Resolutions (iPad and retina display devices)
· Retina Display Support
· Multiple Compression Levels
· Supports both Portrait and Landscape orientations
· Built-in manual
· Compatible with Apple's OS X Leopard and Snow Leopard.
· iOS 3.2 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for the new iPad and iPads equipped with a Retina Display
· Improved performance
· Improved compatibility with OSX Lion