VITO Oscilloscope is a unique engineering tool for infrared signal analysis. The program uses proprietary infrared engine designed by VITO Technology to acquire and beam signals via PocketPC IrDA
Here are some key features of "VITO Oscilloscope":
· Oscilloscope supports consumer IR standard and acquires signals within range from 10kHz and higher (remote controls, car keys, field equipment, labware, etc.). Acquisition time varies from 10ms to 1000ms and can be changed in program settings. The program uses PocketPC IrDA to beam displayed signal that might be used in equipment tests and physical experiments.
· detailed display view
· Acquired signal is displayed in waveform on a time scaled canvas. Use basis definition tool to display signal waveform without repeats. Oscilloscope provides 2 operating modes: single mode and comparison mode. In single mode Oscilloscope displays acquired signal alone and in addition provides waveform detailed view. In comparison mode 2 signals are displayed in separate canvases.
· powerful yet easy-to-use
· VITO Oscilloscope features clear and intuitive user interface with on-screen operation that makes program use really fast and flawless. Acquired signals can be stored in different file formats and opened for further analysis or shared with your collegues.
· ARM or XScale based Pocket PC, OS version 2000, 2002, 2003.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Better IR driver
· Intercompatibility with VITO Remote
· Support of Intel XScale PXA 27x series processors