Tired of booting up your android smartphone and you wait, and wait... and wait, as all sorts of programs, helper applications, widgets, and remnants of forgotten installations load? Tired of undesired applications auto-startup on your system boot, but you can do nothing about it? Now with Startup Manager, you can fully manage your Android’s startup entries and to boost up your android smartphone is just one click away!
Startup Manager is the most comprehensive and easy-to-use system startup entry monitor and management tool specially designed for Android smartphone. It shows you precisely what applications and processes are configured to run during system startup or login. To safely disable a startup entry from running at system startup, just uncheck its checkbox from the Startup Manager’s entry list. If you are not sure which entry should be enabled or disabled, just click on the entry and you can view the detailed properties for each startup entries.
A must have for android users! Enjoy!
Here are some key features of "Startup Manager (Android)":
· Master of Android system’s startup entry management
· Intelligently analyze and monitor all system startup entries (include user applications and system processes) at the background
· Safely disable any undesired application or process from auto-startup
· One click to view detailed properties for each startup entries
· Disabled startup entries are stored for future restoration if you decide you actually want the entry you previously removed
· Fully optimized for Android OS 1.5, 1.6, 2.0, and 2.1
· Android 1.5 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Solved force close issue
· Minor bug fix and enhancements