Pocket Informant vastly improves upon the functionality of Pocket Outlook to match and exceed what's available even with the desktop Outlook while keeping complete and uncompromising compatibility with Outlook. 5 Calendar Views, Notes, Tasks, Contacts, Journal, and so much more with an awesom to use interface.
Its got a lot of features and is constantly updated, isn't it complex?
Despite its robust features, Pocket Informant is naturally easy to use. Features are designed to be quickly accessible, without being in the way. We're constantly improving the features that already exist making them faster, more intuitive, and more efficient. We're not simply tacking on features for the sake of numbers. Unlike competing software or Pocket Outlook, Pocket Informant is designed to be naturally intuitive and to work the way you want to work. We took the easy way in designing our software; the easy way for you, not for us.
How can Pocket Informant help you?
Pocket Informant can manage simple appointments and tasks and grow with your needs to handle even the most complex situations. It comes with hundreds of commands to manipulate, manage, and work through a few items or hundreds. Change categories of multiple items at once. Create appointments or tasks from a contact. Drag and drop appointments from one day to another. Convert appointments into tasks; drag a task to the calendar to convert it to an appointment. These just a few things you can do. All of them are tucked away for when you need them and out of your way when you don't.
The best part about Pocket Informant is that it is fully compatible with all applications and services that work with Pocket Outlook. We sync with ActiveSync and Exchange Server ActiveSync. We work with Pocket Outlook plugins. We sync with WebIS Mobile Sync and work with Today plugins for quick viewing of your info.
Here are some key features of "Pocket Informant 2007 (Franšais)":
· 5 Powerful/Customizable Calendar Views plus Contacts, Tasks, Notes, and Search Views
· Drag and Drop operation in every view - drag to create links, convert tasks, move appointments, group tasks
· Brand New Timeline View lets you compare schedules and manage projects complete with stats
· 1-3 Days displayed in the Day View
· One handed search and dialing
· Appointment Bars in all Calendar Views
· Display Tasks in all Calendar Views, convert a task to an appointment
· 2/6/12 month date picker complete with date coloring
· Task sorting with two sort orders
· Task auto-groupings, Priority Manager, and Hierarchical Groups
· Supports Task Recurrence/Regeneration and show days until due
· Contact/Company Pictures, Company Templates, and Soundex Searching for Contacts in the Search View
· Contact Grouping by Company, Department, City, State, and Country as well as a beautiful Picture List
· New super easy to use Contacts Editor only shows you the fields you want to see - completely customizable
· Notes View supports Sounds Files, Outlook Notes, PhatNotes, PhatPad
· Smart Macros and Active Templates make text entry a snap
· User Sharable Color Schemes along with a built in Category Color and Icon manager
· Journaling and AutoJournaling with optional Syncing
· Category Colors/Icons/Grouping
· Easy to customize with hundreds of well thought-out options and an Simple Option Mode
· Can simplify use by hiding/consolidating views and contextual commands
· Available in: American and International English, Czech, Dutch, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Portuguese (Both Brazilian and Portugal), German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Korean
· Full Windows Mobile 2002/2003 and 5 support including support for new features in WM5!
· Works directly with ActiveSync and Exchange Server ActiveSync
· Windows Mobile PocketPC.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug(1574): Fixed Today Plugin Task display
· Bug(1226): Fixed Macro Editor exception bugs
· Bug(1248): Fixed MyText insertion issues
· Bug(275): Fixed Regenerating Task issue
· Bug(1313): Fixed Break Series for Appointments
· Bug(1530): Third Party IContext plugins are now off by default to fix crashes with buggy plugins on some devices
· Bug: Fixed several Search View issues and Contacts Search issues
· Bug(2136): Fixed German Localization issue
· Feature: Added support for a special dialing case with service codes on WM5 Phone devices
· Bug: Several other bug fixes taken from Pocket Informant 8