Pocket Informant is the only #1 Personal Information Manager (PIM) on Windows Phone that has been around since 2001. For years Pocket Informant has won every productivity award, every sales record, and most importantly – our customer's hearts.
Pocket Informant 9 furthers our lead over the built-in Pocket Outlook and continues to improve your productivity by focusing on getting out of your way and letting you do your work. 9 polishes the user experience, adds "Getting Things Done" (GTD) support, and on Windows Phone 6.5 devices adds full Touch Gesture support throughout.
We don't simply let you work with your daily events through lists and grids, but with the new Events and Journal views you can also look at your life's past and future in an easy cohesive environment. You can even have Contact Links directly in the subject of any task or appointment!
When you have the best PIM on the market you may wonder what else could we do to make Pocket Informant even better? You won't be overwhelmed by a new look/feel just for the sake of change or by dozens of new options or a dizzying array of new views. Instead we focused heavily on the user experience with hundreds of improvements throughout the application. All your favorite features are still there such as the innovative 12-Key Search Pad, interface scalability with our Roles including a "Pocket Outlook with Benefits Role).
· Windows Mobile 5/6.x
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Task view font size does not change when priorities are displayed fixed
· Wrong settings get loaded when overwriting and then reloading existing Custom View fixed
· Empty lines appearing in Contexts list cause crashes fixed
· Category colors not displayed in all-day events in DV when compact all-day area option is enabled fixed
· (Fixed) All-day template setting ignored when creating new template-based appointments in Day View with tap and hold on time
· After gesture scrolling in MV focusing day opens it in zoomed view instead of showing details fixed
· Contacts appearing on the top of the list when expanding grouped by category list fixed
· Exception on exit from grouped by category list fixed
· Applying templates to time in calendar views does not add attendees fixed
· Status color indication for events in Month View enabled
· New Appointment in DV always starts on midday fixed