ActivePrint 7 is the industry leading mobile printing solution, and now its the easiest way to print from your Apple iPhone or iPod Touch! Print photos, web pages, notes, and more from your iPhone or iPod to almost any printer in the world.
With ActivePrint 7 on your iPhone all you need is a network or internet connection, something to print, and the free ActivePrint System application which will run on any Windows PC.
Note: this free lite version will let you print plain text notes. You can use the In App Purchase option to unlock support for printing photos, contacts, web pages, and more.
Here are some key features of "ActivePrint (iPhone/iPad)":
· Print documents from you Box.net cloud account
· Print photos from your photo album or your device's camera
· Print the contents of your device's clipboard, letting you easily print content from other apps!
· Print contacts from the address book and web pages
· Print plain text from a built in notepad screen
· Support for multiple copies, portrait/landscape printing, different quality of printing, and color or black & white printing
· Print via any internet connection (WiFi or EDGE/3G network)
· Support for practically any printer available in the market
· Password lock for the built in internet browser for parental control
· iOS 5.1 or later
· Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed issue with Dropbox connectivity