This app brings to an iPhone the power and simplicity of HP ePrint & Share. Print Large Format files remotely from an iPhone, iPad or iPhone Touch, from where you are, when you want, to HP Designjet Web-connected printers.
With this app:
· Access and Preview large format files in an ePrint & Share account.
· Access project files within an HP ePrint & Share account from an iPhone, structured in the same way as a PC Printing tool: Events list, Files Shared by you, Files Shared with you, Scanned files (for T2300 users), Printed Files, Tags.
· Launch remote print jobs to Web-connected HP Designjet printers.
· Print to a nearby Web-connected HP Designjet PostScript printer, connecting wirelessly to its local network.
· Print to a local HP ePrinter (Photosmart, Officejet, Laserjet), using AirPrint technology, connecting wirelessly to its network.
· Create a new ePrint & Share account from the mobile app.
App available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian
The HP ePrint & Share PC Printing Tool and online Library provide Easy Printing of large format files to HP Designjet printers and Instant Sharing with partners and colleagues. Save online copies, to access them when needed, either from a PC, or now from this iPhone app.
You must have an HP ePrint & Share user account to upload content to your Library. It helps to identify you and guarantee that your data is secure. Setting up an account is free and takes only a few minutes, and it can be set up directly from the app.
Once an account is created, there are 5GB of free space to upload documents and share them with team members, either from the PC Printing tool or the Library. Another benefit is that, with a Web-connected printer, documents can be accessed directly from the printer’s touchscreen.
Web-connected HP Designjet printers
HP Designjet printers can now connect to the Internet through HP secure servers. This enables printing content stored in an HP ePrint&Share Library from a printer's touchscreen. Also scan documents to store them in the Library and share with team members.
The following web-connected HP Designjet printers support connection to ePrint&Share via touchscreen and remote printing:
· HP Designjet T2300 eMFP
· HP Designjet T790 ePrinter
· HP Designjet T1300 ePrinter
With web-connected HP Designjet printers:
· Print projects stored on HP ePrint&Share directly from the touchscreen – no more need for a computer
· Scan sketches and markups from the touchscreen of a HP Designjet T2300 eMFP to print-ready files, and instantly share them with the team
· Print remotely, save time and avoid errors by printing from the office directly to a partner’s web-connected printer
· Print on the go from an iPhone to your, or a partner’s, HP Designjet ePrinter
· Usage of HP ePrint & Share mobile print requires Apple iPhone 3G or newer, iPod Touch or iPad, running iOS 4.2 or later. With separately purchased wireless internet service and the HP ePrint & Share service app. Previous set up steps are needed to enable remote printing.
· The AirPrint function in this app requires an AirPrint compatible printer to be available on the local wireless network.
For a list of supported printers visit hp.com/go/airprint
· iOS 4.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· iOS 6 compatible