SmartReg is a professional Windows Mobile registry editor. The software can do everything you would expect from a standard registry editor.
Forgotten that registry change you made last week that you really wish you'd never made? Not a problem if you made the change with SmartReg. Simply look in the change history list, view the change and then undo it!
* Complete historical change log - Records all changes you make to the registry using SmartReg and allows you to undo or redo those changes days, weeks or even months later!
* Comprehensive undo/redo facility for all operations.
* Powerful Find All facility, optionally using regular expressions
Here are some key features of "SmartReg (Smartphone)":
- Create, edit, rename and delete both keys and values.
- Full Cut, Copy and Paste support for both values and keys. Will copy and paste a full sub-key structure, including all values at each sub-key level.
- Undo and Redo available for all registry changes.
- Powerful Find and Find All facilities. Find strings in key names, value names and data. Regular expressions can be used.
- Store frequently used keys in the favourites list for quick access
- Import and export data in windows RegEdit format.
- Enter DWord values in decimal, hexadecimal or binary.
- Easily add and modify binary values using the built-in binary editor. Edit other value types as raw binary data.
- Menu options for Parent Key, Root Key, First Sibling and Last Sibling. Allows quick navigation through the key heirarchy.
- SmartReg works on any Smartphone running Windows Mobile 2003 SE, WM5 or WM6. Supports all current screen resolutions and modes.
- The trial version is fully functional for 14 days after installation.